- Date. Please note that some out of hospital claims require the same date for all items. A wide range of dates for these claims is inadvisable and may lead to rejection by Medicare or the Health Fund.
- MBS number. Entering this will automatically fill the Fee and Payments boxes.
- For AMA members only, AMA items can be enabled on the Settings/Prompts page. Then double-click on ‘MBS’ in Invoice Items to change the heading to ‘AMA’.
- By default, the Invoice Item date will appear the same as the Service Date.
- A maximum of fourteen items can be entered.
- Both the Fee and Description can be altered if needed.
- The items can be entered in any order, they will be correctly ordered when submitted by Cutting Edge.
- To delete an item, click X to the right of the Payments column.