Entering Service/Procedure Details
Depending on the claim type, you may need to enter Service Details
- For Anaesthetics and Surgical Assisting, select the name of the Surgeon from the drop down list.
- For In-Hospital claims, select the name of the hospital from the drop down list.
- If you have different provider numbers for different hospitals, set these up in the Facilities database. The correct provider number will then be selected for each new invoice, or when you change the Facility on an existing invoice.
- For out-of-hospital claims, select 'Rooms' etc.
- Optionally enter a Procedure. This is not sent electronically. You can have it appear on printed invoices by ticking the check box to the left.
- For Anaesthetic claims, enter a Start and End time, or an estimated Quote Time if actual time is unknown.
- The Service Date defaults to today’s date. Once Invoice Items are added, it will change to the date of the earliest item. This date will appear on the Invoice Report.