Once you have successfully submitted a claim, it usually takes a maximum of 1-2 days to be processed. You can check on the progress of the claim from the eClaims page. Make sure you visit that page regularly. It gets updated automatically each night.
The 'Pending' tab on that screen will show you the status of claims. The sequence is:
* RECEIVED - The claim has been received and accepted for processing
* MEDICARE_VERIFIED - Medicare verification completed; performing Fund Verification
* HEALTH_FUND_VERIFIED - Fund verification completed
* MEDICARE_ASSESSING - The claim is currently being assessed by Medicare
* HEALTH_FUND_ASSESSING - The claim is currently being assessed by the nominated Health Fund
* COMPLETE - The claim assessment is complete and a report is now available
Once the claim is ACCEPTED it will move to the ACCEPTED tab. Note that the actual payment may occur some time later.
Once the Fund/Medicare/DVA send a Payment Report - Cutting Edge will move the claim to the PAYMENTS tab and will automatically put an entry into the actual invoice/s.
- Email Us
- Call Us @ 1300 CESOFT (1300 237 638)