- If the account is rejected in full, you can then fix it and resubmit.
- If the claim has been accepted, write to the Fund (for ECLIPSE claims) or Medicare (for other claims), with a hard copy of the corrected invoice, requesting a manual adjustment.
- There is no provision in Medicare Online or ECLIPSE to resubmit claims for correction once they have been accepted.
- Most claims can't be cancelled electronically. Once they've been sent you will need to wait to see if they are accepted or rejected.
- Deleting the claim form the Claims listing doesn't delete the claim with Medicare or the Fund