Features and Benefits
- There are no setup or ongoing fees, just the service fee for processed payments. If you don't receive any DoctorBill payments in any given week, you won't be charged at all.
- You are protected by the highest level of internet payments security. Ezidebit operate under an Australian Financial Services licence (no. 315388), with Westpac Banking Corporation sponsorship.
- Credit card and other details are never stored in your Cutting Edge account. These details are entered directly onto a secure Ezidebit payments page.
- All payments reconcile directly into your Cutting Edge account.
Getting StartedTo use the DoctorBill service, all you need to do is contact our support staff via email at email@example.com. We will assist you to choose the services you require, and send you an Ezidebit Client Services Agreement (CSA), Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
BPayIf you request the BPay option, your invoices will print with a unique BPay reference in the footer. Patients can pay your account via BPay from their cheque, savings or credit account through their bank in the usual way. When their payment is processed 1-2 days later, it's automatically entered on the correct Cutting Edge invoice and you’re notified by email that payment has been made.
Web PayWeb Pay allows you to accept Mastercard and Visa payments, with Amex and Diners available at your request. Payments can be taken in 3 ways:
- From an invoice within Cutting Edge, click on the Payment button, then click Take Card Payment. A window will be displayed for you to enter your patient's card details. You can use this for taking payments at the time of service, if a patient calls, or if card details have been mailed to you.
- Your printed invoices will include Web Payment instructions. Your patients can use that to your payment page https://webpay.ezidebit.com.au where they can enter the details themselves.
- If you have a website you can include a link to the above payments page for your patients to use.
Phone PayIf you've opted for Phone Pay, your printed Cutting Edge invoices will display the phone number 1300 369 187, and a unique reference and payment instructions for your patients.
- Usually, your customers would access the Phone Pay service by dialing 1300 369 187.
- If you have a website, you can provide the above phone number on your payments page.
- If your practice phone/PABX allows automated diversions (e.g. "Press 4 to make a payment") you can divert the call to 07 3124 5580 to access Phone Pay.